In no particular order (except for #1 & #2), please hang with me as I over-do it here. I’m all about full disclosure and thinking out loud. If I like something, why not shout it out for others to know about or experience, right?!
- My boys
- My family
- My KitchenAid (my mixer and my food processor – I love them both equally)
- When Aiden helps me make Monkey Bread in his jammies on Saturday mornings
- My fellow bloggers: Lana and The Pioneer Woman (Lana and I are old friends. Ree doesn’t know me from Adam, but man do I dig her page!)
- Drew’s gummy grin and his now toothy ear-to-ear smile
- Corrie Kraft Photography and Corrie herself: amazing photographer, amazing woman!
- Extra 20% off coupons to The Children’s Place when I open up my inbox (I am now a believer: mailing lists really are good for something!)
- Mom’s laundry detergent: Good old fashioned Cheer
- When Joel asks me out on a date
- LOFT‘s petite section & the EXTRA 40% of sale items section
- Cheese, Dim Sum, Paella, Crab Cake Benedict, Cheese, Oysters (& all things seafood), Mom’s chicken casserole…did I say Cheese?
- Modern Family, Parenthood, True Blood, Anthony Bourdain (especially when he goes to Vietnam or Cambodia)
- The Glass Castle, Water for Elephants, When Broken Glass Floats, The Twilight Saga (don’t judge)
Stay tuned; more to come…